Saturday, February 03, 2007

Two wheeler

No, I'm not talking about driving my car on only two wheels. Today, after more than a year of pondering, finally I bought a bike. It's from a local or rather a national bike maker. A 'Modenas'. I've wanted to buy a 'Honda'. After talking with a few people, and of course some news recently of stolen bikes being smuggled into neighbouring countries, I decided to buy 'Modenas'. As far as I know, 'Modenas' are only sold in Malaysia. So I guess it is safe to assume that it wouldn't be smuggled into neighbouring countries.

With new mode of transportation, I'm hoping that I will be able to travel to places previously unreachable by car / bus / public transport. Plus, traveling time and cost would likely be lower. Hopefully, I would be able to cover more places.

No comments: