Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lung Punctured Test

The what test? Yes, I think I got the name right - Lung Punctured Test. That was what I went through at the hospital yesterday. No worry, no actual lung was punctured during the test.

I merely have to breathe through a little breath detector. Then the nifty computer did some calculation and generated some graphs. Then the lab technician asked me to inhale some meds that was suppose to clear my respiratory system. Then breathe again through the detector.

The test and the long wait yesterday was worth it when, after 4 weeks, I finally got a coughless good night sleep!

Oh yeah, the Doc also thinks that I'm sick enough to give me the rest of the week off!

p.s. Today is my second day with Puffer. ;)

2 comments:

Zetty said...

doctor tu cute tak?

hehe.

hope u r feeling better now. selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin.

take care.

Anonymous said...

Doc was older man with goat-like-beard (a.k.a. long beard).

Thanks. Selamat Hari Raya and mohon ampun maaf too.