Sunday, August 31, 2008

31 / 08 /2008

It's 31st of August - Malaysia's Independence day.

I don't know if it is just me, or it is actully the general public, but seemed to me this year it was not as hyped as previous years. Unlike previous years, there seemed to be less cars displaying the Jalur Gemilang this year. Nevertheless, this morning on the highway, I saw a convoy of classic cars each have at least one little flag. There were a lot of classic cars of different years, brands, and models. Sorry no photo as I was behind the wheel. I almost hit the highway divider because I was too busy looking at them.

Other than driving on the highway, how did I spent the day? Installing operating system, software and stuff in my new customized CPU (for non-computer-savvy, it's that box where you have the on button for you pc). Except for a missing 10gig of hard disk space, everything seems to be working. Now, from my new machine, I proudly type this entry and wish you:

Happy Independence Day and travel safe!

for Muslims readers,
Happy fasting!

No comments: