Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Additional bus that didn't add up

I waited and waited for the bus. Then it came.

As I stepped into the bus, the man checked my ticket and asked me to go to the ticket counter. At the counter, I was informed that the evening bus had been 'postponed' (they carefully avoid the word 'canceled') to night because there's not enough passengers. I was furious but managed to keep my temper checked.

I said they could have told me earlier and not waste my time waiting. I don't want to go on the night bus. I don't know whether they were truly honest, or they were scared that I might be an undercover reporter (I had my DSLR hanging on my neck), they gave full refund.

A series of events later, I decided to scrap the idea of traveling and opted to watch a film instead!

No comments: