Monday, January 21, 2019

Changes: #2 New camera

I still enjoys photography. And I still love my mirrorless camera - Olympus Pen.

After spending thousands of kilometres and hours on the motorcycles, I realized that I some time couldn't stop in time to capture some of the fantastic view that I saw. Furthermore, after becoming the road statistic for Eid Fitri a couple of years back (yes I was hit by a car), an action cam was in order.

The relatively cheap action cam, have limited capability. But at the moment it is good enough to capture moments while riding the bike. The buttons on the camera have some what 'worn out'. Some times they don't respond when I pressed them. Nevertheless the action cam still could capture decent videos.

Beside the action cam, I recently purchase another camera: Olympus TG-5. I've always wanted a 'tough' camera. After so many years oogling it, I finally bought it. The image quality is better than the cheap action cam. But I'm not going to mount it on the helmet yet. Now that I have the TG-5, the Pen, besides not being water proof, suddenly seems too bulky to carry around.

So now, I'm using minimalist gears combination.

No comments: