Monday, January 28, 2019

Changes: #3 Jobs

For the past one year, I've changed job twice.

It first started when I noticed that I was sickly. I wasn't exactly ill, but I wasn't exactly well. It felt like I was in constant fever that refuse to go away. I felt just fine when ever I was out of the work premise. I had lost quite a lot of weight.

I initially wanted to take a break and recuperated. Opportunity came knocking in the form of a job offer from a smaller company. Granted, the pay was smaller, but compared to the workload, it was a handsome pay. I enjoyed my time at the company. I had plenty time for rest and family. I even had time to pick up new skill - leather craft.

Alas, it had to end. The probation was suppose to be only three months. But when neither boss nor HR mentioned anything about my confirmation, I started to look for another job after the fourth month. After working for only seven months (among the shortest stint so far), I move on to another job in a bigger company. I'm still adjusting to the new workplace and work environment.

Hopefully this change is for the best.

No comments: